Sunday 29 January 2012

CHA Day 2 - Ranger Workshop

WOW!!!  The Ranger Workshops were AMAZING to say the least.  We were taught by Tim Hotlz, Claudine Hellmuth, and Dyan Reaveley.  The projects that we completed in class were were wonderful.  We were taught  new techniques with the new products that are being released.

We got to play with the new Ranger Distress markers, Studio Paint, and Dylusions.  They are all wonderful products you can expect to see in the store.

Here is a pic of the product we used and got to keep from Ranger.  Yay!!!!  Thanks Ranger!!!  We got tons of goodies!!!  And 6 of the new Distress Markers.  Whooo Hooo!!!


This is Donna and I anxiously awaiting....




Here a few pics from the class...






I have to admit these aren't the greatest pic I have ever taken.  LOL  Could I look more ridiculous...lol  Thought I would share anyways...

Ok onto the good stuff...

Here is what we created with Tim Holtz




We created this bag from Canvas Corp with Claudine Hellmuth..



And here is what we created with Dyan Reaveley....



Whew!!!

I will be back with more updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment