Friday 31 May 2013

Diaper Cake

Hey All!!  Well I finally completed a big Design Team project for Treasure Box Designs.  I am totally in love with the Tiny Treasure files.  They are simiply adorable!!!

Here are the three that I used... :)




I also used the Tear Teddy File and the Beary Babies File





Whew!!  That is a lot of files LOL!! 

Ok here are pics of the piecings





And at last here is the diaper cake I created.  :)



I think it is adorable!!!  :)  I had a ton of fun creating all the piecings.  :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Leanne
















4 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne, Thanks for sharing your Diaper Cake. It looks really great, I have been gathering Diaper Cakes on my Pinterest,not sure why, but I may get the urge to make one when I have a new grandchild or need a baby gift. Thanks once agian. Dell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kendell! They are super easy to make and a lot of fun also!! Thanks for the comment. :)

      Leanne

      Delete
  2. Hi Leanne, This is an adorable idea. Love those cuts. I am a new follower. Found your blog from Treasure Box Design's facebook page.

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Linda!! Thanks for becoming a new follower. :) Glad you liked the Diaper Cake. It was a ton of fun to make. :)

      Leanne

      Delete