Sunday 28 April 2013

Kiwi Lane Desings Layout Tutorial

Hey all!!

OK I finally made a YouTube video.   You can totally tell that I haven't made one in a long long time LOL.  But I did manage to get through it.  Hahahah

I used my Kiwi Lane Designer Templates to create the layout and of course piecings from Treasure Box Designs.  :)




Here is a list of the Kiwi Lane Templates that I used.

Aspen Court
Sunnybrook Lane
Photo Templates
Adventure
Wacky Tiny
Wacky
Strips

The file I used from Treasure Box Designs is  Off Road Fun.  My hubby just bought me a new quad so I coudn't resist!!  :)





This time I used a paper pad from DCWV call All About Boys.  LOVE this paper.  And finally here is what the layout looks like completed.  :)








Thanks for stopping by.  :)


Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment