Thursday 14 February 2013

Bo Bunny and Treasure Box Designs

Hey All....well to say things have been busy around here is a serious understatement!!!  But I did get a chance to play with a new file from Treasure Box Designs.  :)  Dina has a bunch of new designs called Treasure Tots.  They are soo adorable!!!  And to make things even better she has a digi stamp that goes with each file.  :)  I totally couldn't resist the urge to haul out my copics dust them off and get some coloring in.  :)

The file I use is Treasure Tot Julie.  She is absolutely adorable...




Here is the card I created with the digi stamp.  :)  I used an older Bo Bunny paper pack called Vicky B.  Love the colors in one. 






Considering I haven't used my copics in quiet some time I think she turned out not too bad.  :)

The copic colors I use are as follows:

Hair:   YR31          Clothes:  RV13           Flower:  YR04          Leaf:  YG03          Shoes:  E49
          YR23                         RV15                        YR07                    YG05                      E25
          YR24

I am still trying to move forward on my new organizational system.  It is coming slowly but surely.  :)  No pictures yet but I promise I will try to get to that soon... :)

I did have the opportunity to take my Scrap Rack Travel Pack to a crop last weekend and it worked wonderfully!!!  It was super easy to pack and unpack!!  I can hardly wait till I get everything into my Scrap Rack.  I am hoping it will done soon.

For those of you who are in the Saskatoon area our annual crop Scrap-A-Palooza is next weekend.  :)  If we are super excited for this one.  :)  It our 5th Anniversary and we have a few extra fun things in store for the participants.  :)

I am working on a few new piecings I am hoping to get them done this evening.  Fingers crossed.  LOL

Leanne



No comments:

Post a Comment