Tuesday 5 March 2013

Treasure Box Designs Layout

Hey All!!!  

Now that the smoke has cleared from the Blog Hop...and I have to say WOW!!!!  the talent on that hop was AMAZING!!!  :)  I have randomly drawn a winner for the Tiny Flowers Designer Template.  Drum roll pleasssssee!!!


AND THE WINNER IS!!!!

Mariangel!!!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment Mariangel.  I have sent you an email to your Yahoo address...please email me your mailing address and I will send your goodies out ASAP.  :)


I had the chance to sit and scrapbook with my sister and her dear friend Tonya over the weekend.  It was a blast.  :)  Between the giggles I did manage to get a layout completed.  :)

I had asked Dina to make a Miss Muffet file for me a while back ... and she did!!!  Here she is... Treasure Tot Muffy!!!



OMG she is just toooooooo cute.  :)  Creating this page was super easy...of course I used the paper piecing file Muffy and my Kiwi Lane Designer Templates.  :)  

I Do believe I used the Scallops, Madison Avenue, Tiny Floral, Tiny Wacky and Tiny Nature Designer Templates on this one.  :)  I haven't added the photo yet but this layout was made with my youngest daughter in mind.  :)



Thanks for stopping by!!!  I am thinking my next post is going to be an organizational/ScrapRack update.  :)


Leanne 


No comments:

Post a Comment