Thursday 18 April 2013

Tiny Treasures Lady Bug

Hey All!!  Well I am trying to get back into the swing of things and I managed to get a couple piecings done for Treasure Box Design and I made a card for thier upcoming card swap.  Whew!!  LOL 

The card I made using the Tiny Treasure Lady Bug file.  OMG she is really the cutest!!!  Love how the card turned out.  :)

 
 
Here is the card I created.  :)  I used papers from Bo Bunny and a few I Am Roses.  The stamp on the inside of the card came from The Stamps Of Life.
 
 
 
 
Here is a closer look.
 
 
 
 
 
I have also been working on and finally completed the A Day At The Beach file.  :)  I only have the piecings done but hope to get a layout done soon. 
 
 
 
 
Here are the piecings.
 
 
 
 



 
Thanks for stopping by.  :)
 
 
 
Leanne
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment