Monday 29 April 2013

Mixed Media Canvas

Hey All!!  I was busy this weekend.  LOL  Not only did I get my YouTube Video done but I also created this mixed media canvas.  I have been wanting to give this a go for a while now but I was a little hesitant.  But I threw all my reservations to the wind and gave it a go.  :)

I am happy with the way it turned out.  And the process was actually very relaxing.  Just playing with the product and embellies...LOVED it.  :)  I already have plans for the next one.






For the back ground I covered the canvas in tissue paper then used my Crafters Workshop stencil with texture past.  I also added pieces of doilie to add texture.  then I just started layering flowers, metal embellishments, chipboard embellishments.  When I finally got the look I desired I covered the entire canvas with gesso and then sprayed with my Lindy's sprays.  :)  

Thanks for stopping by.  

Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment