Monday 4 November 2013

Scaredy Cat Halloween Layout and Tutorial

Hey Everyone....LOL  I am back!!  Hahhah

Ok so I did a video tutorial on how to put this layout together.  :)  I am selling my piecings on Ebay and at one of the local scrapbooking stores called Scrappin' With T

As promised here are the dimensions I provided in the video

Base
Black Cardstock - 12x12
Patterned Paper - 11 3/4 x 11 7/8
Patterned Paper - 11 1/2 x 11 1/4

Borders
Black Cardstock - 11 1/2 x 3 
Patterned Paper - 11 1/2 x 3

Piecings
Scaredy Cat File from Treasure Box Designs


The paper punch I used was the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Edge Paper Punch.  I couldn't remember in the video LOL

Ok so here is the layout and the link to the Ebay listing









and here is the link to the video.  :)



Hope you enjoy.  :)
Have a fantastic day!!


Leanne




No comments:

Post a Comment