Thursday 19 July 2012

New Ning Site

Hey all....ok it has been forever since I have blogged.  I apologize.  I am not even going to offer up any excuses.  LOL

So I have exciting news!!  I have opened a new Ning Site for the store.  :)  It is your own Scrap'n With Flair Community.  It is a place where we can share our ideas, creativity and make a friend or two along the way.  :)

We are planning a Matchbox swap to start off with and for this one there will be PRIZES!!!!  There usually isn't with a swap but I thought it would be a fun way to kick things off.  I will be giving a way a set of Lindy's Stamp Gang products.  My new favorite sprays.  :)

This site is by invitation only.  The reason I did this was to keep the spammers at bay.  If you would like to join please click HERE   I hope to see you there!!!!


Some people are having troubles opening the Word document that the Matchbox Template is in and for some reason I can't upload a PDF so here it is.  Please note that this is not my own personal template.  I got it off of the Mirkwood Designs website.


              



Mathcbox Instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment