Tuesday 2 October 2012

Sizzix Eclips!! Loving It!!!

Hey All!!!

Ok I have super exciting news.  About 3 weeks ago I finally received my Sizzix Eclips!!  OMG I LOVE THIS MACHINE!!!  It is super easy to use and the ECal software is extremely user friendly.  I am able to use my ever growing collection of SVG files. (SVG files are a cut file)

So needless to say my machine has not stopped cutting in the past 3 weeks.  :)  Here are a couple layouts I have created using SVG files from Treasure Box Designs (My new favorite place to shop!!)  The file I used for this layout was called Nature Nuts


 The papers I used are from the Bo Bunny Apple Cider collection.  Love these papers.  :)





These next 2 layouts were created using SVG files from My Scrap Chick and the file was called Our Tree..  Another of my favorite places to shop.  These paper peicings were a little tricky to put together but I love how the layouts turned out.  :)  The papers I used for this one are from the Imaginisce Christmas Cheer paper line.










I will have more pics coming in a day or two!!  I have lots more goodies to show you.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! I really need to start loving my silhouette some more. hmmm maybe that is what I will play with tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey just wondering if you sell this layout" our tree" if so i would love to pick this one up please

    ReplyDelete