Friday 26 October 2012

SVG Cuts - Halloween Carousel

Ok I am still totally loving my Sizzix Eclips!!!  The things I can make with that machine are amazing.  :)

Even more amazing are the people at SVG Cuts who make the fantastic cut files.  Here is my version of there Summer Carousel.  :)  I had such a blast putting this one together.  :)






The paper line I used was the Graphic 45 Happy Hauntings paper.  

OMG wait till you see what I am going to create next.  Mary at SVG Cuts has created a 12" Nutcracker made entirely out of paper!!!  It is absolutely wonderful!!!  I can hardly wait to get started. :)

I have also been playing with my Treasure Box Design cut files.  Another one of my favorite SVG Sites.  :)  I created this 2 page layout using my Kiwi Lane  Designer Templates and the Carving Our Memories cut file from TBD.  :)  







Leanne




1 comment:

  1. I'm just now seeing this and blown away! Wow! Super cool!!!

    ReplyDelete