Wednesday 12 December 2012

G45 and Kiwi Lane Christmas Project

Hey Everyone!!!  Well the holiday season is well on its way.  In less than 2 weeks the man in red will make his appearance.  I can't believe how quickly the holiday season is progressing.  :)

I have been playing with my beloved Kiwi Lane Designer Templates again.  I can't seem to get enough of these things.  LOL

I altered a canvas using the Graphic 45 Nutcracker Suite papers.  I love this paper line.  What I actually did was used the back of the canvas instead of the front.  :)  Sneaky I know.   Hahahahah...ok not really this have been done countless times by different people.  Just thought I would give it a go.  LOL

Here is the finished result.


Now let me see if I can remember what Designer Templates I used.....

Abbey Road
Aspen Court
Scallops

This was a super fun project to create.  :)

Make sure you check out the Kiwi Lane Blog.  Today is the last day of their 12 Days of Christmas...they are having a fantastic give away.  All you have to do is post what your favorite Holiday Indulgence is.

Mine has to be my mom's Crab Mousse....OMG it is toooo die for.  :)   Even though my mom is no longer with us my sister and I still make it every year.  :)


Happy Holidays

Leanne




1 comment:

  1. MMMM! I bet that would be so yummy! I love Crab. My family not so much, so I never eat it.

    THanks for linking back to Kiwi Lane! You're amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete