Tuesday 8 January 2013

Treasure Box Designs - Design Team!!!

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have the most exciting news!!!!  I was accepted as one of the new Treasure Box Designs Design Team members!!!

I am extremely excited and super honored to have been chosen.  I have posted the one of my entries in the pervious post.  Here is the other one.  :)

I used the Bushels of Memories file from Treasure Box Designs  This is the cutest design.  I totally fell in love with the little green worm in the wagon.  :)  I couldn't resist.   LOL







And of course I used my Kiwi Lane Design Templates  and the Bo Bunny Apple Cider paper collection for the layout design.  :)  I really need to start writing the templates down that I use..I am pretty sure I say this every time I post ... LOL   ..I do believe that I used the Aspen Court 12" Border, the 12" Strips and the photo templates.

I have one last piece of news.  :)  I am reorganizing again.  But I am hoping that this will be the last time.  I have ordered a Scrap Rack (there is a link at the top of the page....it is a Canadian Webstore   Yahhhh!!!) and I have signed up for Tiffany Spauldings 2013 Relove to Get Organizationed Challenge.....  Soooo my Scrap Rack is on its way and I am hoping to take you through my organization challenge with me.  :)  Whew!!  I am going to be busy over the next little while.  :)

Ok I will report back when I have my next layout TBD layout ready and my Scrap Rack arrives

Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment