Monday 21 January 2013

Love Is In The Air

Hey All!!!  I have a layout and a card to share with you this fine morning.  LOL  I am rather chipper this Monday morning in spite of the frigid temperatures here in Central Saskatchewan.  It is -30.....-42 with the windchill...that is insanely cold!!!  It is on days like these I am glad I have an inside job.  :)

Ok onto warmer things...hahahah.

This week I used the Love Is In The Air file from Treasure Box Designs.  Here is a picture of what you get with the file.  As you can see you will receive tons of piecings with your purchase.  :)



Here is a layout I completed.  This is a super cute and super fun file to put together.  :)




The papers I used are from Making Memories...I can't remember the line but it is from at least 3 years ago.  :)  

Here is a card I made using the another one of the piecings from the same file.  :)




I will have pictures and an update on the reorganization of my scraproom this week also.....I am almost done with the paper about 1/2 way there.....  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment