Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas Cards

Well here we go....Post #1!!!!

I have been extremely busy this past week.  The creative juices were overflowing.  LOL 

I have never really been a Christmas card maker but I have to say that this year something came over me and I have gone card crazy!!!  I had a little inspiration...ok a lot of inspiration from the Magnolia Blog .  Thier Desingers are fantastic!!!

So this first card was made using the Bo Bunny Snowfall paper and a few extra embellies.   The stamp I used is from CC Design and I colored it using the Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  This is a super cool technique and a great substitution for Copic Markers.  You can get the same kind of results, although it is very time consuming, but the results in the end are worth it. 












This next card was created using a sketch from the Magnolia Blog.



Here is what I came up with... :)





I used the Authentique Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad and a few other embellies I had kicking around.  The large sparkly snowflake I purchased at Dollarama in thier Christmas decoration department.  LOL  Thinkin outside the box.  :)  I might have lifted that idea.  hahahaha....

The rest of my Christmas cards were made using the Flower Soft 3D card kits.  OMG these things are FANTASTIC!!!!  Super easy and super quick and to top it all off you end up with professional looking cards.  LOVE THEM....










No comments:

Post a Comment