Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas Mini

Hey all.....

Ok, I have been a mini addict lately.  I found this instructions on how to put this one together from Laura Denison from Following The Paper Trail  (click the link to go to her blog). 

I used the My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas 6x6 pad and various embellies from the same line and a few from my stash.  The flowers are from I Am Roses (I may have a secret addiction to these things...an intervention maybe in my future....hahahahah)

This one is called Stack the Deck and is super easy and fun to put together.  There is tons of real estate for photos.  Each page has a pocket for a tag for more photos.  There isn't a lot of embellishment on this one.  I might add a few more once I have the photos in.





























I am working on getting permission from Laura to teach this one.  I am thinking some fun spring or valentines paper would look good on this one..... :)







No comments:

Post a Comment