Thursday 5 January 2012

Bo Bunny Enchanted - First Layout Of The Year

Hey All,

Ok here it is my first layout of the year!!!!  Not bad.  Only 6 days in and I got it complete.  :)


I used the Bo Bunny Enchanted line but distressed it a little and added a some color.  I used Distress inks and the blending tool to color the background pages.  Did a little ripping and a little edge distressing...because you know in my world everything looks better distress.  LOL

The flourish you see on the right side of the layout was actually cut out from on of the other papers in the line.


 I only cut out half of it ..... it took me about 3 hours.....but in the end I really like how it all turned out.  :)  Yes I would do it again.  hahahah




This daisy and gardina started out white all I did was paint them using Distress inks.  All you have to do is stamp your ink pad on your craft mat spray the ink with a mini mister and paint away.  Super simple.   Maybe I will do a picture tutorial tomorrow to show you the steps......to explain the entire thing would be a lot of typin which would lead to a lot of reading.....lol  Not that I mind reading I actually quite enjoy it...but reading off the computer screen is not my favorite thing to do....it is hard on the eyes...  sheesh!!!  enough babble...hahahah






Well I guess that is it for now.....see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment