Monday 16 January 2012

What's New

Hey all, Well I am off to Regina this morning. It is a boring drive so I thought I would give posting from my phone a go. Lol. There are a few things coming up that I thought I would give you the heads up on.

First is of course CHA. We leave in 12 short days!!! The time is just flying by. I will do my best to post pictures of the events of our day. This is going to be the experience of a life time.

After we return from CHA hubby and I are off to Vegas for a week!! This has been a long anticipated vacation for the two of us. It has been a whole year since we have had any significant time off together. Then we are back home and there are 4 crops coming up that we will be attending. 

First one is on February 25th. This is our annual Scrap-A-Palooza crop!! All the details were emailed out about a week ago. If you didn't get it drop me an email at info@scrapnwithflair.com and I will send you the registration form. We only have 50 spots available and we are over half full!! Make sure you get your registration forms in ASAP.

The next weekend we are off to Humboldt. This is one of my favorite crops to attend!!  Kylie and her crew host an amazing event!!

I gave up on the IPhone post....lol  it is really hard to type on that little keypad.  I made tons of typos...so I am finishing this on a regular keyboard....hahahah

We are also attending a crop at the end of March.  It is a fundraiser for one of the inner city charities.  This will be my first time attending but I hear it is another good one.

Then finally we are off to Dalmeny for the Scrap for Dad, prostate cancer fundraiser.  Donna and I attended this one last year and it was FANTATIC!!  If you would like more information on any of these crops be sure to let me know.  I can forward you the contact information.

Whew!!!  It is going to be a busy couple of months...but I am really looking forward to it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment